Putting on your eyelashes shouldn’t be difficult at all! All it takes a little practice and the flick of the wrist for gorgeously popping lashes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Luxury Strip Lashes from AshleyKennedy.com
- One of our amazing lash adhesive pens - as they come in clear or black.
- Eyelash curler
- Mascara (optional)
- Eyeliner (depending on the type of glue you use)
- Eyelash applicator tool (tweezer looking things) (optional)
How to put on strip lashes like a pro:
- Prep your natural lashes by lightly curling them with your eyelash curler.
- Put on a thin layer of mascara if you wish.
- Measure the lashes to make sure they’re not too big for your eye shape; lightly rest them against your lash line and see if there’s any excess.
- Put a minimal line of eyelash glue on the strip lash band and *AK TIP* wait about 30 seconds for it to get tacky before applying.
- Line up the lash with your natural lash line and apply to the middle first; you can use an eyelash applicator tool or your fingers, whichever is easier for you.
- Secure the inner and outer corners of the lash to your lash line, making sure that the lash is completely attached and that there is no separation from the falsie to your natural lashes.
- If you used black eyelash glue, you probably may not need to use any eyeliner. If you see the glue above of the false on your eyelid, use black eyeliner and cover it up to make it more discreet and natural-looking.
- Use your eyelash curler and curl both your natural lashes and the strip lash to make sure that they’re really blended together.
- Repeat on the other eye.