April 02, 2021
How to Put on Strip Lashes?
Putting on your eyelashes shouldn’t be difficult at all! All it takes a little practice and the flick of the wrist for gorgeously popping lashes.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Luxury Strip Lashes from AshleyKennedy.com
- One of our amazing lash adhesive pens - as they come in clear or black.
- Eyelash curler
- Mascara (optional)
- Eyeliner (optional)
- Eyelash applicator tool (tweezer looking things) (optional)
How to put on strip lashes like a pro:
- Line your eyelash with adhesive with one of our adhesive lash pens (similar to putting mascara on!)
- Line up the lash with your natural lash line and apply to the middle first; you can use an eyelash applicator tool or your fingers, whichever is easier for you.
- Secure the inner and outer corners of the lash to your lash line, making sure that the lash is completely attached and that there is no separation from the falsie to your natural lashes.
- If you using our Perfect Pair 2in1 adhesive pen (Caviar/Black), it doubles as an eyeliner!
- Repeat on the other eye.